The software SpeechTrainer provides a visualization of speech mmovements (midsagittal views of articulatory movements) for speech sounds, syllables, words, and short sentences.
SpeechTrainer can be used by speech therapists, speech and language therapists, teachers of foreign languages, etc. as a tool in for therapy as well as a tool for teaching.
SpeechTrainer-Workshop on request (see this page in German).
SpeechTrainer Tutorials on YouTube (Version 3.0) [in German]:
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 Introduction
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 vowels (static)
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 consonants (static)
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 consonantc (coarticulation)
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 consonantc (dynamic)
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 vowels (dynamic)
- SpeechTrainer 3.0 words
SpeechTrainer Tutorials on YouTube (Version 2.0) [in German]:
- SpeTraTutorial01: Lauteingabe via Textfenster
- SpeTraTutorial02: Lauteingabe via Lautsymbolfenster
- SpeTraTutorial03: Erstellung einer Wortliste
- SpeTraTutorial04: Vertrautmachen des Klienten mit dem Querschnittsbild
- SpeTraTutorial05: Vertonen und Synchronisieren einer bereits erstellten Wortliste
Features of this software SpeechTrainer:
- iput of unlimited tests or phonetic transcriptions and generation of speech movements on the basis of phonetic transcripts
- Display of speech movements in slow motion
- Simultaneous visual and acoustic output
- Recording of your own words and synchronisation with the articulatory model as part of SpeechTrainer
- Generation of your own word lists for quick use during therapy settions or teaching
- Visualization of the place of sound generation (phonation) or frication