Version 3.0: (for Win, MacOSX, Linux; later: as well for iOS, Android)
- Windows: Please downlod the folder SpeTraWindowsFull or
SpeTraWindowsDemo and copy this folder for example on your desktop.
Unzip and open the folder and double-click the file SpeechArticulationTrainer.exe. SpeechTrainer will start.
- MaxOSX: Please download the file SpeTraMacOSXFull or
and copy this file for example on your desktop. Unzip and double-click that file SpeechArticulationTrainer.app.
SpeechTrainer will start.
- Linux: Please download the folder SpeTraLinuxFull or
SpeTraLinuxDemo and copy the folder on your desktop.
Unzip and open the folder and then double-click on the file SpeechArticulationTrainer Standalone. SpeechTrainer
- Full-version: For full-version you need a licence (90 euros).
For full-version please email your complete address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- An introduction to Version 3.0 is given in the YouTube-Videos (German, siehe Start)
- Audio data can be downloaded here: SpeTraAudios
Version 2.0: (JAVA-Version: for Win, MacOSX, Linux)
- First of all you need the Java Runtime Environment(JRE) from Sun Microsystems to run the Speechtrainer.
If it is not already installed on your system, you can get it from here: http://www.java.com/en/.
- After installation of the JRE, copy SpeechTrainer20.jar on the
desktop of your computer or in a folder.
- Doubleclick SpeechTrainer.jar and ask for a licence (90 Euros, write an email with complete address to contact).
- In addition there is a detailed manual in German
- And: preliminary word lists (see manual): Start.zip.